Monday, November 3, 2008

Our First Blog

Hello everyone! This our first blog post of many to come. Angela and I will both be posting to this blog often about our life in Albuquerque as parents-to-be and new parents. We have a lot to learn and a lot of great life experiences ahead so we are very excited.
As it happens, today will be our second chance to see our little peanut through the wonderful invention of sound waves passed through flesh creating an image. It really is a marvel of technology. Anyway, the first time was about a month ago and it was amazing. It made the fact that there is life inside of Ang all more real.
It also raised some interesting fears and anxiousness with the anticipation of the total life change we are about to experience. We have a bookshelf of books to teach us how to do the right thing at the right time, but it just doesn’t seem to ease my/our anxiousness. I don’t have doubts about my ability to discipline, but more ability to nurture something so fragile. The stress of having family around telling me I am doing it wrong will make me want to sprint out of the house. I am praying for patience and peace about all of this but mostly about a healthy son.
I will be back around soon to inform about how the ultrasound goes this afternoon along with the new excitments and fears is brings up. Until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment