Tuesday, May 28, 2013

The Brother's Room Closet

The year of the closets continues.... :)This closet has been done for about a month, however, my blog post has not been :). If you remember, we already did the pantry and the toy/coat closet. Next on our list was the closet in Miles and Max's room. I meant to get bins once again for the middle cubbies (like I have in the toy closet), but I am actually liking it without the bins now that I have it all put back together. I am very happy with the result and it is making their room so much easier to organize!!! Next we want to tackle our master closet and the linen closet, but I think we will hold off on that probably until fall, as we have a VERY busy summer lined up. :) Enjoy the makeover pics! 

Before: 


After: 

1 comment:

  1. Very nice Angela - and it looks quite familiar! I hope you continue to love it as much as we do...so much better than having dressers take up the play space in a room. Great job!

    ReplyDelete