Monday, May 13, 2013

Family Fun

We've been blessed. We've been busy. We are greatly looking forward to the start of summer! Miles V has his last day of preschool tomorrow (HOW DID THAT HAPPEN!?!?). After that it is on to more relaxed days, no rushing to get somewhere, more time together! So excited! For now, here are some pics of what we've been up to lately!!! 

Mommy Date: 
With Max, at Cracker Barrell, and Menchies (it was his choice this time). Absolutely ADORE this little guy!!!





Fun running errands (Costco, Albertson's, the mall...) 





Fun at the Zoo: 






Daddy took Monday off last week and so we had fun at our new favorite place, Gravity Park. Here are a few pictures from several trips there recently: 








It is harder than I remember it being during my gymnastics days to get out of these things!! 

Mamma can still flip front..... 

....
............and back. Boy was I glad to land on my feet!!! I need to work on my form!


And here I am, snuggling with three of my four favorite guys in the whole world!!! 





Welcome, summer, we are SOOOOOOOOOO glad you are here!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment