Friday, January 25, 2013

The Elmers Visit!







The Friday after Christmas,  Amber, Charlie and James came to visit for the weekend. We had such a fun time together, I just wish there had been more of it! The boys loved having another person around to play with, and we loved spending time together. James is such a sweetie!

Friday afternoon James, Max and Miles went for a Gator ride. I guess I don't have any pics of the actual ride but here are Miles and James in their matching coats.

I think James was a bit overwhelmed



Saturday: 
Saturday Miles cooked us an amazing breakfast (like he usually does on the weekends), and we got ready for Amber's baby shower.


My boys are in a 'dry-erase mustache' mode. I think it is absolutely adorable!  Daddy draws MUCH better mustaches than Mommy does! 

 Kate's Shower:
My sister-in-law is due March 1st with her daughter, (our neice!) Kate, and I was so excited they could make it into town so I could throw her a baby shower. It was so much fun...now all we need is Kate to get here!!! 

"Ready to Pop" favors that I  made. White and Dark Chocolate covered chocolate popcorn. Yum! 

We had a yummy lunch with chicken salad crisonts, fruit, salad and dessert. 
 I really wanted some non-traditional baby shower games. One of them we played was called 'How Sweet It is." The guests had a list of pregnancy or baby related words and had to name candy that would go with it. (i.e. Twins=Twix, Triplets=Three Muskateers, Contractions=Whoppers, College Costs=100 Grand, Mom's Belly After Pregnancy=Jelly Belly). It was hard but I thought it was fun.

Present time! 

Doesn't she look great! 

Sooo much cute stuff! 

Amber with two of her grandmas! 
Look at those shoes!!!!! 

Love this sister!!! 

Grandmas! 

Geez, Amber and I


Sunday: 
Sunday the Elmers had to go home, but not before we had Christmas together. Miles and Janet came down for breakfast and presents. Miles made us Eggs Benedict, Bacon, hashbrowns, and fruit crepes. Oh man it was so delicious!
And present time! 


Here is our cute nephew opening his presents from Gma and Papa! 



 Love the expression on his face! Lol!
Add caption

And with that, our holiday season officially came to a close! Thanks Amber, Charlie and James for coming out!! Hard to believe next time we are all together we will be outnumbered in kids vs adults!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment