Thursday, August 2, 2012

2 yr & 2 mo well checks

Today we saw our pediatrician for Mason's 2mo well check and Max's 2 year check. I'm so happy when I can get two of them in at the same time!  

Miles and I both think that Mason is a little chunkier than the other two boys--we don't remember either of them having those adorable little fat rolls on their legs. But, we were wrong. Mason at 2 months weighs 10.8lbs, which is the 30th percentile, and his height is 22 1/2 inches which is the 25th percentile. This is consistent with both of this brothers. Max has always been tiny, but it wasn't until his 9 month checkup that his weight went off-the-charts little. Today, Max weighed 20.2lbs and was 32". His weight was again off the charts---this time negative 10th percentile. He has gained consistently though.. his 18 month check was 17.9lbs and 30 1/4".  

I love my small babies so much!!  

Brothers:


Coloring while waiting


Mason got three shots plus his oral rotavirus vaccination... this is my third baby but seeing him get shots was just as hard as my first. But once I picked him up he was back his happy self again. And Max received one shot, and he didn't even flinch. I was so proud of him--no tears, just utter facination with his 'Bunny Bugs' (aka Bugs Bunny) bandaid. In fact, all that Miles and Max could talk about on the way to Chick-fil-a were their 'Bunny Bugs' bandaids!! Thanks to the smart nurse for giving big brother a bandaid too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment